We released an update to the App store today which resulted in some users being unable to log in to GeoOp on their iPhone. We have removed the app and are working with Apple to release the live version as soon as possible.
In the mean time, if you are having trouble logging in, there are two methods to resolve this. Please try method one first.
1. Delete the GeoOp app from your phone (hold down on the app and press the x).
2. Navigate to the App Store and to "Updates" on the bottom right hand side.
3. Tap "Purchased" at the top, then "Not on This iPhone".
4. Locate GeoOp and tap the cloud icon. This should should download the previous version of GeoOp from your cloud storage.
5. Open and log in to GeoOp as you normally would, but if you receive a message asking you to update, please don't update.
1. Shut down GeoOp by double tapping on the home button and swiping up on the GeoOp app.
2. Navigate to iOS system settings.
3. Scroll down to GeoOp and tap.
4. Scroll down to the "Branches" option under the "GEOOP FOR IPHONE" section.
5. Change the option from "Hotfix" to "Live".
6. Open log into GeoOp as you normally would, but if you receive a message asking you to update, please don't update.